Kirjoittaja Aihe: Road to Perditionin jatko-osat  (Luettu 2018 kertaa)

0 jäsentä ja 1 Vieras katselee tätä aihetta.

Rac

• Jäsen
Road to Perditionin jatko-osat
« : 05.11.2008 klo 22:15:51 »
Pair of Sequels Planned for 'Road to Perdition'

by Scott Weinberg Nov 3rd 2008 // 10:03AM

Filed under: Action, Drama, Comic/Superhero/Geek, Remakes and Sequels

Well that's weird. Not three days ago I sat down (again) with the (awesome) Road to Perdition and savored the whole damn thing. I'm not sure you'd call it an "underrated" movie, but I happen to think it's a fantastic one. And then just a few minutes ago I got a press release informing me that Max Allan Collins -- co-creator of the original graphic novel -- will be writing and directing Road to Purgatory for JPM Productions and EMO Films.

Here's a snip from the release: "Road to Purgatory will follow the character of Michael Sullivan, Jr., the son of Tom Hanks' character in the original film, who returns from World War II with a new determination to avenge his murdered father. His quest ultimately leads him to Frank Nitti, whom he is urged to kill on the orders of Al Capone. The second sequel will follow Sullivan's continued plight."

Looks like the third film will be called Road to Paradise, and that the second film will be dedicated to the memory of Paul Newman. Classy move. And since the franchise is now in the hands of the man who wrote the source material, we can move forward with some confidence that the follow-ups will be worth seeing. More on these sequels as info becomes available.

Mjaa.
"Excuse me. Have you ever danced with the devil in the pale moonlight?" -Batman

X-men

• Jäsen
  • Comics costs too much, damned!!!
Vs: Road to Perditionin jatko-osat
« Vastaus #1 : 06.11.2008 klo 20:31:40 »
Mjaa.

Mjoo. Voi siitä ihan hyväkin tulla.
There Are Too Many Comics Which Don't Get Published Here.

Curtvile

• Ylläpitäjä
« Vastaus #2 : 09.11.2008 klo 12:36:22 »
Minulle piisaa se että on Max Allan Collinsin käsissä.
Sam Mendes ei varsinaisesti vakuuttanut ja toivon mukaan Tom Hanksista ei näy vilaustakaan.

Doctor Phantomizer

• Kesyttämätön outolintu
  • Jäsen
  • Bite from the dust til the dawn
« Vastaus #3 : 03.08.2010 klo 21:35:27 »
Siis ovatko nämä nyt jo ilmestyneet vai hylättiinkö homma vai mitä?
"Ollie, the only people who have to worry about Big Brother are the people who are doing something wrong."-Green Lantern, Hal Jordan.

X-men

• Jäsen
  • Comics costs too much, damned!!!
« Vastaus #4 : 03.08.2010 klo 21:46:05 »
Siis ovatko nämä nyt jo ilmestyneet vai hylättiinkö homma vai mitä?

On "tulossa" mutta eri asia milloin tulee.

Lähde: http://www.darkhorizons.com/news/17907 ja http://www.comicbookmovie.com/fansites/GulfCoastAvengers/news/?a=21025

Pätee wanha tuttu sääntö tulee sitten kun tulee.
There Are Too Many Comics Which Don't Get Published Here.